Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, red beans and rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Beans and Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Red Beans and Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook red beans and rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Beans and Rice:
- Make ready 1 ounce butter
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic – chopped
- Get 2 links Andouille Sausage, diced (optional)
- Make ready 1 cup rice
- Get 2 cups chicken stock (You may need a little extra for the rice)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon crystal hot sauce
- Take 1 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow bell pepper – diced small
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Take 14.5 ounce can,red beans,drained
- Take 3 each scallions add at the end – cut bias /on an angle
Instructions to make Red Beans and Rice:
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over a medium heat, add the garlic and red bell peppers saute for 2 minutes (If you are using the sausage add with the garlic and peppers)
- Add the rice stir for 30 seconds add then add the remaining ingredients (add scallions at the end)
- Simmer lightly with a lid until the rice is tender and done about 20-30 minutes.
- Add more stock if needed…Do not burn:)
- Mix in the scallions to finish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red beans and rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!